I did Katelyn's first load of laundry! It was so fun to fold all those little outfits! I got the cutest call from Andrew yesterday, he was doing some laundry and went to clean out the lint, and he called me to tell me it was PINK! How fun is that? We were talking about it last night and I got all choked up when he said "It's like she's already bringing color to somthing that's normally colorless."
We are officially in love with this little girl.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
if you can imagine...it only gets better!
You TWO (or three!) are absolutely adorable!
You are already such sweet and loving parents! Katelyn is a lucky little blueberry!
Jeez - I know you told us this story at dinner but I just read it again and got teary. DARNIT!
Post a Comment