Yes, I know we are 7 weeks away from Katelyn's arrival, but the e-mail sent from "What to Expect" today said "Time to pack your bags!" REALLY? Could we be that close? Why is that scary to me? I know i'm pregnant, she has the hiccups right now in my belly. But bringing her home, that's a different story, that's REAL.
Don't get me wrong, I CANNOT wait until we get to meet this little baby girl, see who she looks like, get to know her, be her mom - it's just getting CLOSER, that's all. I guess i'm a little nervous, but I know deep down that we are so blessed to have her coming into the world, and she is one lucky kid to be born into our families. It's just the packing of the bags that freaks me out!!!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
pack it..and put it in the car. get used to the car seat being in there too...it's good practice! i don't think it's too early.
Post a Comment