Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A priceless video



Back in February, we decided to tell my family that we were having a kiddo when we went out to dinner to celebrate my Dad's birthday. Andrew had the idea to order him a custom Chargers jersey with "Grandpa" on the back, with the number of his very favorite player, Igor Olshansky. So we bought this jersey and the day before our dinner the Chargers let Igor go. You'll see they have absolutely NO idea that I'm pregnant, and they are too busy laughing at us for buying an "outdated" jersey. Needless to say, I don't think he'll have any trouble wearing this jersey!

On another note, when the family starts "suggesting" names for the baby, we just tell everyone that we're naming it Igor in memory of this night! They actually get quiet fairly quickly! We are lucky to have such genuine joy for this little blueberry entering the world!

2 comments:

The Thomas Kidlets said...

ok, that is RAD! seriously, i'm crying. you are so lucky to have captured that moment...GREAT JOB ANDREW!!

Lorraine said...

Ok...now I am crying....that was so awesome!!